This recipe serves 1. You may triple or increase as many times as you like.
Vegans use daiya to replace cheese. Paleo primal eliminate bread use tapioca wraps or other grain free substitute.
- 1 medium to larger portobello mushroom per person
- 1/2 medium onion sliced per person
- 1/2 green pepper sliced per person
- 1 T. of steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of granualated garlic
- salt and pepper to taste ( be careful with the salt as the steak seasoning contains salt)
- 1/4 cup of oil
- grated cheese for topping
- Toss portobello,onion and green pepper in seasonings cover well. Heat oil in frying pan to medium heat. Add seasoned veggies and fry until golden brown. Lower heat form a pile of the vegetables top with cheese cover pan and allow cheese to melt. Add pile to buns with your favorite toppings.